We offer various options for an engagement of your PES. These are:
Option 1: Observation
- Observe concept & tool developments and provide feedback and recommendations
- Attend EmployID Associate Partner meetings (travel costs reimbursed)
Option 2: Contribution
Analysis of the European PES landscape
- Empirical study participation via: Individual telephone interview, Study visits to PES, Half‐day workshop at PES
- “Facilitation concepts & tools” at PES incl. individual feedback and reflection
- Development of innovative tools
- Tool design workshops: Introduction to innovative tools for e‐coaching, reflection, networked learning and learning analytics & discussion
Option 3: Creation
- Continuous involvement in an on‐going co‐creation process together with the research partners
- Entering a partnership with the consortium
Get in contact!
If you are interested in the project, please name us a contact person in your organisation and get in contact with Dr. Deirdre Hughes (email@example.com; tel. +44 (0) 7533 545057) for a first exploration of engagement possibilities and interest.