EmployID will be showcasing its key findings to date and the team will also explore ways in which professional identity transformation, ICT, peer coaching, labour market intelligence/information (LMI) can be harnessed in public administration systems to good effect. For further details: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The overall theme of the event is innovative information and communication technologies (ICT) and future co-operation in the field of lifelong guidance. The aims are to:
- share innovative ICT practices;
- disseminate tools and initiatives to support the development of ICT capacity of lifelong guidance, and
- facilitate future co-operation at a European level.
The Guidance Week programme begins on Tuesday, 26th September 2017 and ends on Friday, 29th September 2017. The programme of activities include:
- Inaugural meeting of ‘CareersNet’ national experts organised by Cedefop (26th September)
- The autumn 2017 meeting of EmployID partners (26th September)
- The 7th EU Presidency Conference of Lifelong Guidance Policy (27th-28th September)
- Euroguidance Network meeting (29th September).
The conference event is aimed at those involved in national and regional policy and practice of lifelong guidance, including Public Employment Services (PES). It is anticipated the conference will attract up to 200 participants. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will find the preliminary agenda which will be further refined in advance of the conference. See also: practical information concerning the accommodation and transportation.
Should you require any further information about Guidance Week 2017, please contact the team of organisers in Tallinn - e-mail: email@example.com